Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Little Grown Up Fun

One of my summer highlights was time spent up at Arbor Crest with my small group friends from church. Arbor Crest is a beautiful winery up on a bluff overlooking the Spokane Valley. They have outdoor concerts each Sunday through the summer. You bring your own food and purchase bottles of wine on site. We went in early September and had such a great time that we went back for Round II last weekend.



These two were taken of the women this past weekend. We had quite the spread of food both times and enjoyed the wine, music, and time together.




This is the whole crew, taken when we went in September. This was a pretty comical evening, as a tremendous wind storm blew in and most people left right away. We ducked under one of the few covered areas & waited out the storm. It was worth the wait, as it turned out to be a beautiful evening (notice the pic), the band played again after the storm, and we laughed a lot as we hid out under cover.

Thanks friends!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Fun, fun times! Great, great friends!!

Katherine said...

Thanks Elizabeth! I have read your blog too here and there, it is fun to see how your kids are growing. When I met you in college I thought you were amazing and you are still! It is always a true pleasure to run in to you around town! Also, I would love to borrow your apple peeler, seriously!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this photo just made me laugh out loud. That was one of the highlights of my summer!!!! So, so fun. I love you!
Sarah :)