Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kicking Off a New Decade

I have incredible friends and family. Really. They know how to make a girl feel loved. My 30th birthday was last week and it was a good excuse for a fantastic evening together. There were a TON of toddlers running around the first part of the evening, which made things even more festive! We were all having a good time, so we only snapped a handful of pictures, but here are a few of the folks that are such a gift in my life.










So, I knew about the party and was able to look forward to it ahead of time. I did not, however, know about the big surprise that awaited me! If you've checked out the blog before, you have likely noticed the add off to the right for Madsen bikes, because I have so badly wanted to win one in a free drawing. Well, sweet Nicole overheard my wish and made it happen!! I told her I felt like I was on Extreme Home Makeover when she led me outside to the friends waiting for the big reveal. I was pretty well speechless. The kids and I are so excited about "our big new bike" as they call it. We have taken it out for a ride everyday and LOVE it! It makes carting my little crew around easier and far more entertaining. Many, many thanks dear friends and family, this bike will be well used.





4 comments:

JeffandKatyRiddell said...

Happy belated birthday!! I'm so glad you got your bike...it looks so cool! Hopefully the weather will stay good enough for you to enjoy it a little longer before the snow makes you put it away.

Love,

Katy

Ellen said...

Such a fun, fun evening!! You have such an incredible group of friends, I love them all!!! The bike will bring lots and lots of fun times for you and your kiddos! So glad we were able to be a part of the celebration!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! You're so beautiful! And your bike looks SO fun! :) I'll come and try it out next time we're there :) hee hee. love you!

Jamie said...

YEAH!! I wish that I could have been there to celebrate with you. That bike looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. Love you so much and am thinking of you always.