
I LOVE this new picture that my mom took of Grace last week. I think it captures her sweet spirit and I just love those big blue eyes. I feel a little bad only posting a picture of Grace tonight, but I decided it's ok since she & I are about to be outnumbered. That's right, we're having a BOY!! I'm not sure why, but I thought for sure it would be a girl, but once this little guy finally revealed himself during our ultrasound today, it was apparent that I was wrong! He was really feeling shy...the ultrasound tech kept trying to get him to move, she finally had me get up and do "toe touches" in order to get him to change positions. Now, remember, I was a cheerleader in jr high (gasp!), so when she said toe touches I thought she wanted me to get up and do cheerleading jumps. I was afraid I would hurt myself until I realized she meant lean over & touch my toes a few times. Ha! Anyway, it worked just long enough to get a glimpse of our new little guy. He looks great and everything is progressing nicely. I really can't believe the difference between this pregnancy and my twin pregnancy. I know mine was an unusually complicated pregnancy, but seriously, this is a breeze compared to carrying the two of them! Now let's just hope it stays that way & we don't have all the excitement of being airlifted, an emergency c-section & a month in the NICU. Whew.



6 comments:
Of course I love the Gracie Pic:) She is such a pixie!! We are so excited to be have another little grandson. Isaac and Grace will be wonderful big brother and big sister to your newest little one.
Love you all,
Mom
Congrats! We love 2 boys and one sweet little girl around here! I am so thankful everything is going well in the pregnancy. . and I was just thinking and wondering if you knew if it was a boy or a girl. Praying the rest of the pregnancy is uneventful and this baby boy is healthy as can be. Love you guys.
Darcy
This is the one I was saying I loved from mom's email, SOOO cute!! I miss you guys, sure wish we were closer. Too bad the twins couldn't come too in October.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an exciting time; and I am so glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well so far. Praise the Lord! Any name ideas yet?? ;) (Or will that be a secret?) Hope you have a great rest of your weekend! :)
P.S. Super cute pic of Grace!!!! - I can see why it'd be one of your favorites! :)
I was just thinking a week ago Sunday how fabulous you are looking! We continue to pray for a smooth pregnancy...you're half way there! AJ is excited to have another boy around too!
Elizabeth and Joe - finally had time to go in and look at your blog. Grace and Isaac are absolutely adorable and congrats on new baby boy! I feel like I'm really missing out on a lot of family stuff but will be home in mid-September and hope to get back on track again!
Love, Aunt Pam
Post a Comment