They love their Daddy
So much to climb on & always together!
Grace & Isaac love to smell the flowers...they sometimes try to eat them too...
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool...
Can you hear her squeeling? She loves to hear her own voice.
Doesn't this look like a picture from the Whitworth website?! If only she were a few feet taller...
I love that they always have a playmate
Thought I'd better add a picture of my new addition. Can you see it? If you look closely, you'll notice a little something shiny on my nose. :)



5 comments:
Cute and Sassy! I like it :)
i love it! This makes me miss the greatness of the PAcific northwest...or perhaps Whitworth. I would love to play there with my boys...someplace just to run!! Thanks for the pic of you too! LOVE IT!!
They are so darling! What a perfect place for walks & exploring. Love the nose ring, it looks perfect on you!
My boys love going to Whitworth for walks and play more than any playground or park! So many things to climb and explore. So fun for you all to live so close!
Love the nose ring YOU GO GIRL!
oh I just love your blog! It's so fun seeing your growing family!
Lovely new addition Elizabeth!
Love you! AML
Post a Comment