Monday, September 7, 2009

Eli is growing quickly and continues to be a wonderfully easy-going boy. I now bathe all three kids at the same time, which can be both comical and trying! Grace and Isaac think it is pretty cool that Eli gets to be in the tub with them and have become great helpers. Here are a couple of pictures from the first trio adventure.



Eli's not quite sure about this...



I just came across the two pictures below that were taken at about the same age. What do you think?





Another big milestone: Eli is now mobile. He has outwitted my efforts to push him down and prevent him from crawling (mostly teasing), and now scoots and crawls all over the place! He thinks it is pretty fun until he gets himself stuck in a corner. He has also begun to pull himself up to tables, toys, and chairs. So far, it seems that this little guy is going to be as strong as his big brother. Lord, help me!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Love each of them so much!! Little E is such a mellow little guy. So very sweet, even in the middle of the night:) I do think E resembles G and I at the same age. Never would have realized it until I saw all their pics together.

Keith and Meghan said...

You can tell by those strong thighs he's capable of movin' and groovin' :) I LOVED his bath tub face! They are just the cutest kids ever.