Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Showin' Off


Just a quick post to show off Eli's newest trick. So far he doesn't last too long unassisted, but he can now sit up on his own! His two bottom teeth are fully in and it appears as though he is working on two more on top as well. At his six month appointment this week, he received three vaccinations. Prior to the shots he was cooing and laughing with the nurse. She could not believe it when, after the shots, he cried for a second and then was smiling at her again before I could even get him dressed - I love this kid!

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Love that boy! He is soooo happy:) He takes after his Momma!! Hugs to all!

mws said...

we love that sweet cutie pie too! I was so excited when I opened your blog I squealed-YEAH! new pics!

Keith and Meghan said...

What a big boy sitting up---before you know it he'll be licking bird baths! :) It was so great to see you and Eli!

Code 3 Apps said...

Yeah! What a big boy, I think the cousins all look alike. Can't wait to see you guys again...when is that going to be?!?!?!?

Jamie said...

love you guys! Miss you ever so much!!

Unknown said...

way to go little man- another milestone reached- and what a handsome and joyful little face!