Nana Lucy and her lap-full of grandkids (she has three more not pictured here!)
Friday, April 17, 2009
Nana Lucy and cousin Liberty were here a few weeks ago. Lucy generously spoiled the kids with a number of birthday gifts, their favorite being a tea set. Liberty taught them how to have tea parties with their stuffed animals, which they think is grand fun. Here are a few pictures of one of their recent tea parties. Notice the difference between Grace's version and Isaac's version. They are such characters!




Nana Lucy and her lap-full of grandkids (she has three more not pictured here!)
Nana Lucy and her lap-full of grandkids (she has three more not pictured here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
omgoodness..that was laugh out loud funny! What a hoot! Love you blog! Aunt ML
I think it's awesome that Grace and Isaac have tea parties!!! Clearly Isaac conducts very masculine tea parties :) Does he burp after he gulps down his imaginary tea? HA HA HA!!! Oh boy, what fun :)
I LOVE it! I think their tea parties totally show their personality, Grace very dainty sippy and sharing with her bear while Isaac forces the bear to drink and slams down the entire tea pot full, what characters! Can't wait to see you guys!
Ahh, these are just darling! Love the way you captured their personalities (and also just the "all boy"/"all girl" versions) shinging through their tea party pics. Too cute! Thinking of you often & praying for you guys... :)
adorable! I can just see my sweet G and I at their tea parties! Sending love and hugs to all,
Mom
Oh these are too funny! I can't believe how grown they look playing at the table!
Post a Comment