Mom & Dad made celebratory New Year's Eve crowns at home with the kids & even brought them to the hospital for me & Eli. Though I have to say that our celebration was complete with fireworks right outside of our hospital room. Nothing like a room with a view!
I love this shot of all three kiddos. They had actually just been showing off their muscles, but I sure think it looks like they're putting on a show. Takes me back to our younger years in Illinois & Jerome, don't you think cousins?
We were all able to celebrate Kolby's second birthday together, complete with party hats & a Thomas the Tank Engine cake. Kolby loves Thomas and his cousins have now become fans as well.
Eden Elizabeth in her party hat. What a beauty.
All five munchkins. Five kids in less than two years, who would have thought?
Grace & Isaac have been incredibly gentle with Eli so far. They seem to love him already & constantly want to give him kisses & simply be near him. I am grateful.
This was the first time that Isaac held Eli. He was so excited, it was really sweet.
Eli Hope, two weeks old.



5 comments:
We miss you guys! On the way home from the airport Kolby was aleady saying "see counsins"! Can't wait to do it again, love you sis!
awwww..soooo sweet...I've been checking for updates and what a surprise to find one on a
Sleepless in Portland night. I just love this blogging thing. What fun pics! Thanks for sharing! Love you guys! Aunt ML
Ahhh--- what totally sweet pics & a great post update. Thanks for taking the time (especially when you've got to be super exhausted and still in recovery) to share with all of us the joy of your kids & family. I really love that pic of your three together, and that one of Isaac holding Eli. How precious is that?! And, that one of the cousins dancing on the coffee table made me smile. I'm glad you have had good help. Please let me/us know if we can do anything. We pray for you all the time & I think about you daily. Love to you guys...
I was so excited to see a new post! I can't even imagine the energy and noise level at your house. Eli is going to be able to sleep through anything. I love the pic of you and Eli with the crowns.. . so precious. My other favorite is the one with all 5 kids and there sweet faces. Then I realized the kids outnumbered the adults in the pic where everyone is holding a kiddo and your sis has TWO in her arms. Thanks for sharing new pics and life with those of us who love you so much.
Darcy
elizabeth, congratulations! eli is so sweet. i have checked out your blog here and there, and thought i should finally say hi. hope you guys are going well.:)
www.thepickeringfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment