Sunday, November 9, 2008

They are my joy

These two keep my heart joyful. Thank you for the many, many outpourings of love and support during these days. I am so grateful for the community surrounding us. Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks...


A few from Greenbluff








Dancing - check out Isaac's sweet moves & Grace trying to snap




Isaac decided he didn't want his dinner so he started feeding it to his sister. I know I've said it before, but I love that they always have each other.

16 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

Such darling pics!... those little ones of yours are the cutest!!!!! I am praying for you and thinking of you daily... my biggest hugs comin' your way...

Kelli said...

They are beautiful, Elizabeth. It was good to see you Friday.
Love you,
Kelli

Code 3 Apps said...

I can't wait to see them in Dec!! I miss you guys!

Judy said...

They are so sweet....I'm sure they loved Greenbluff!! Don't you wonder if the "new" little guy is going to look like Isaac? :0) I love to see the new pics when you put them on your blog!!! Love you guys,
Judy

Ellen said...

Oh how I love my sweet Grace and Isaac. These pics capture so much of their personalities. What special little angels! We love you!
Mom

ml said...

Oh those smiles! Can't wait to see them dance! Love you aunt ml

McMurrays said...

Those SMILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are too cute for words. Keep snappin pictures! They both are sweet. Love the photo of Isaac on the couch. . too cute.
The McMurrays

Unknown said...

Yea Greenbluff in the Fall!!! And I don't think there is anything cuter than these two amongst pumpkins and Fall colors. And I'm excited to witness these dance moves....:)
Love and hugs- Kelli Friedlander

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth! I love logging in from time to time and seeing the darling pix of the kids. They are growing so fast. I'm hoping that Jim and I can make a trip up north this spring and meet the new baby! You're in my thoughts and prayers - take care! Love, Aunt Pam

Jill said...

Love the pictures! I love the way they are always interacting with each other. From some of those first pictures of the two of them "sleep dancing" until now with the feeding of Grace. So cute!

Keith and Meghan said...

They really are beautiful kids!

Katie said...

I can't believe how much they've grown! Yet they look like they always have. What darlings. My dear, I love you and miss you and am praying for you all like crazy. Kisses to my babies...(they're almost not babies anymore!)

Addy Johnson said...

Elizabeth...you are beautiful and you kids are beautiful!!! Big, Huge Hugs, Krista

earl sullivan said...

beautiful

Anonymous said...

They are so darling! They are joy in the flesh. I'm glad you're finding something to make you smile. I'm praying for you daily.
Love,
Stacy

sarah b said...

as much as i am sure those kiddos give you joy, i think they are really lucky that you are their mom. really lucky.