Monday, October 13, 2008

Colorado Trip

I had a great couple of days in Colorado this past weekend. I had not yet seen Lindsey & Micah's new home and was itching to meet my new little niece. It was a treat to have a two hour flight by myself and the weekend with people that I love so much! Their new home is beautiful, and Eden is even more-so. We spent most of our time at the house just being together and relaxing. The time went too quickly, but I was also ready to get back home to my little munchkins. They were waiting for me at the airport, and I was so glad to see them! Here are a few pictures from my trip - believe it or not, I didn't get a single one with Lindsey or Micah!!



Eden Elizabeth Holmes at 3 weeks old. Isn't she sweet?!



Not the most flattering picture of me, but it shows how I spent much of my trip, just cuddling with my new niece.


She kept scooting down onto my belly & we decided she wanted to snuggle with her cousin - which was especially funny, because he kept kicking & moving around while she was laying there. I love that Kolby is only three months older than Grace & Isaac and that Eden will be three months older than our new little guy. What a gift to have cousins so close in age.


My buddy Kolby! He is such an animated, verbal, energetic kid. I can't wait to have all of the kids together at Christmas. It will be chaos for sure, but lots of fun.


He was hanging out with me while I dried my hair and decided to wear his mom's headband. He kept it on most of the morning.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh how sweet these pictures are. I know this was a special time and am sooo happy you were able to share this time with Lindsey and family.
Love,
Mom

The Boggs Family said...

She sure is a sweet little peanut! I loved seeing how she snuggled right on next to you, and especially by your belly. TOO cute!!! :) You look beautiful. They chose a great name by the way, I love the way Eden Elisabeth sounds together. (I take it she was named after her wonderful auntie???? :) :) I also loved reading through your tagged post and learned much about you I didn't know yet! I keep meaning to ask you - do you have a name picked for your new little guy? Hugs to you and your adorable family! :)

ml said...

Oh-it is soooo special that you had this time with Linz and her little ones--the pics are so precious. I especially love the one of her cuddling with her cousin. It is also great to see my new nephew to be growing! and of COURSE KOLBY! We love you lots!