Thursday, September 11, 2008
Water + Dirt = Fun
The last time the kids & I were down in Moscow, Isaac and Grace decided to help Grammie water her roses. It started out that they just got a little wet playing in the water...that is until they discovered that water + dirt = MUD!! I don't have time to post much commentary tonight, but I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Just know that they both ended up completely naked being hosed off in the front yard before going in for a bath & that the tub was coated in a layer of dirt when they got out. Oh, the simple joy of dirt!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Those are great pictures! Thanks for hanging out tonight...you are incredible!!!
Love you!
Julie
I just love my little Grace and Isaac! They can help me water my roses anytime they want!
mom told me a little about this, what fun! what a great mommy you are for letting them just explore it!
TOOOOOOOO cute!!! You know me, I'm thinking these pictures are a "scrapbooker's dream!!!" They are just adorable!! :0)
Judy
Post a Comment