Here's how breakfast went:
Not bad, huh? Don't they look like big kids?!
Then came lunch...
Last Sunday morning I went to early church & Joe stayed home with the kids & went to the later service (too complicated to explain). He was feeding the kids & trying to be super helpful to me by straightening up the house at the same time. He went downstairs to put a few things away & when he came back upstairs a minute later, this is what he found:
Needless to say they went down for early naps that morning!



3 comments:
Looks very familiar!!! The bowl on the face is the best! They are such happy joyful little kiddos. . you are guys are such amazing parents. Thanks for updating the blog I love checking in.
Darcy
Elizabeth! I love your blog and updates on your little kiddos. the picture of them sleeping in their high chairs made me laugh so much...how adorable!!!
No way, how fun to find your blog through the Ross' blog... Elisabeth, your kids are BEAUTIFUL! I have had a ball looking through your pics and reading your posts. What adorable little miralces they are. I hope you all are doing well. Hugs from the Boggs' family. :)
Post a Comment