Thursday, March 27, 2008

Birthday, Baptism, & Easter too!!











What a weekend! We had our families in town to help celebrate Easter, Gracelynn & Isaac's baptism, as well as their first birthday. It was a wonderful time of celebration - the kids had colds, but they were troopers through it all. I can hardly believe they are a year old already! Many thanks to the friends and family that helped us celebrate this weekend and have been such a support to us this past year. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

4 comments:

Jacob Foster said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Sounds like a power-packed weekend for the Hewa Crew! We can't wait to join the parenthood club. 53 days and counting!

Darcy said...

WOW . . .love the blog! What a fun filled weekend. Happy Birthday, Baptism and Easter! I love the picture of Gracelynn and Mommy what beautiful girls. This is such a special - busy time for your family. I am pumped you have a blog now. Can't wait to check back in.
Darcy McMurray

Anonymous said...

What wonderful, beautiful pics. All of you look so happy. The babies especially. It must have been good cake! What fun!
Love,
Tricia :-)

Terry said...

oh my! I will love keeping track of your family! God Bless you all!
Terry